You have no items in your shopping cart.
Guidelines for claiming component replacement warranty:
- Item must be purchased via wavessinger.com, if the item has been purchased from a retail outlet or another partner online store, the customer will have to claim the warranty via their retailer.
- Note: To verify this, the customer must have the original receipt of the purchase, without the receipt the customer cannot claim his/her warranty.
- The Warranty will become null and void in case the ‘WAVES/SINGER’ product was given to an unauthorized service center for repairing.
- Claims made within the terms and conditions of the warranty will only be entertained after detailed checking and analysis of the ‘Waves/Singer’ product by the authorized/certified technicians of the Company. The customer will have to bear the cost of transportation to and from the Company’s service center.
- The Company and the customer agree that there will be no complete replacement of the ‘Waves/Singer’ product whatsoever. Only claims within terms and conditions of the warranty will be entertained
- In case of warranty claim Company’s decision will be final. All correspondence regarding claims should be made to the head office of the Company.
- The Company and the customer agree to the jurisdiction of courts (Lahore only) in case of any legal dispute.
- For further information contact your regional office or branch through the Find Us page or consult with the representatives (customer support) of the company at 0800-90000
When can I claim component replacements?
Waves/Singer offers a component replacement warranty of 1 year for most of its home appliances and consumer electronic products. Our Air Conditioner and Fridge compressor has an extended component replacement policy once in 10 years and for deep freezer once in 3 Years (total). For sewing machines, we provide service warranty to consumers for 1 full year. We also provide our customers free service visits for the first month of purchase, consequent visits are though charged separately.
Can I claim a warranty for physically damaged products?
Waves/Singer does not provide any accidental warranty. If the product is damaged through misuse, the customer cannot claim a replacement warranty.
How does Waves/Singer validate a warranty claim?
Waves/Singer employs on-site technicians who will be able to assess the warranty claim for a particular product. In cases where the product will require further evaluation, the customer will have to bear the cost of transporting the product to the nearest (Waves/Singer) service center. Once the product is received at the service center, our technicians will then assess the product fault and validate or invalidate the warranty claim.
How much time does it take to get a component replacement?Depending on the location, components may need to be shipped to the engaged service center. This can take the course of a normal delivery time (5-7 days). Once the component is received, the service center will then replace the faulty component and test the product. Once the product is found to be operating at expected efficiency the product will be delivered to the customer. The customer may be required to pay service and transportation charges separately (see guidelines).